Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Response to our class about fear

Yesterday, we talked about fear. I thought the discussion about the difference between fear and being uncomfortable to be interesting. I made me realize that there's not a lot I really fear, but mostly, things make me uncomforable.

I guess the two things I really fear are death and germs. They could be related. The fear of death is really death through sickness. There has been situations though where I don't fear the object, but it makes me fearful because it's dangerouts. For example, when I was a freshman in highschool, our area got hit by a tornado. Before it came, the fire alarms in our school went off and we were outside when the tordano sirens went off. Then they put us all in the gym. I was pretty scared then. If ever I'm alone and the tornado sirens go off, I do get scared. I really wish we had a basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment