Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reaction to "Skip Day".

So, today for class we were assigned a "skip day". The problem was, I had a class at noon and by the time the skip day was assigned I was on my way to class and never read the message. So I got to class to find no one there.

Here's my honest reaction: I was pissed.  I'm not anymore though, it was a temporary feeling. I had "too much fun" over the weekend and was still "remembering the memories". I was already considering skipping class and the main reason I went to the class before never happened, so I was already like, "why did I come to today at all?" I also had another class after this one that I was considering skipping to go home and sleep, especially because of the Colts game. In my frustration, I went to my car and slept for the three hours.

It probably wasn't what our teacher wanted us to do, but I did it anyways. Then I thought about doing a project on dreams. I love having dreams and I have some really cool ones. I have some recurring dreams that I really don't understand and maybe would want to investigate. It was just kind of a passing thought, so I'm not really sure if I want to go with the first thing that pops into my head. I'm going to think about it, see if anything can really come out of a dream project.

No comments:

Post a Comment